Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stella & Dot

Have you been to a Stella & Dot home jewelry party? I went to one tonight at my cousins house and it was great! I'm not a big jewelry person, and I have been to a few jewelry parties that I purchased something just to be nice, not because I love the stuff presented. Stella & Dot had stylish, fun, simple and bold pieces that were good quality and a great price. Check out my fun purchase:
I can't wait to get them- they will be a great addition for fall. If you want to check out the Stella & Dot catalog on line, check it out here: http://home.stelladot.com/
The weather was good today, but yesterday there was so much rain! I have a ton of projects to photograph and upload, so check back tomorrow afternoon for some crafty inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love that necklace!!! Great buys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! Gold is unusual for you. But you will have tons to wear those pieces with. I just looked at the site and couldn't tell if I wanted anything or not. It's hard to see the quality on line.

    The girl presenting, Robin Hahn, is in my bridge club, so I'm sure I won't escape a purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!