Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mimi's Angels

Last year, I made my mom several LO's and framed them so she could display them on a long wall in her basement. Her basement is part family room, part sewing/craft room, and part play room for all her grandchildren.
When we went to Hilton Head and had our family picture made on the beach, I captured this photo with her and all her granddaughters. She made all their white sun dresses, and they truly looked like angels on the beach!

The two buttons in the corner are from Tessa Ann's Etsy shop (which, by the way, I am totally addicted too!) And, yes, that is a hand cut title you see! I don't have a Cricut, (and I don't want one, either!) but I do have an awesome printer and some sharp, precision scissors! The paper is from the June Studio Calico kit. I still haven't busted into the July kit!!! I can't believe how many LO's I have done with just this one kit and I'm not tired of it yet!

So, there you have it, a little gift for mom to hang with the others in her collection!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet layout!
    Framed and displayed? Great idea!
    Love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you to make these beautiful creations for my lower family room and workshop! I absolutely LOVE it! My granddaughters are beautiful!

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Can't wait to get it hung.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!