Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Better Day...

It was a much better day today, I made it through without a box of chocolates or a half gallon of ice cream. I do think my bad mood and exhaustion is the cause of some serious allergy and sinus trouble. I will overcome (with Zyrtec and Tylenol)!

I have been busy creating new items for the Etsy shop, and stocked a few of them today. More to do tomorrow and some wicked cute birdies are in the making!

I made this layout yesterday to add to the book about Stephen and I. I was really excited because I used my new printer to run through a piece of 12x12 cardstock to do my journaling. I think I will refer back to this page when I'm in a slump... I am so many things!

This was made using all products from the June Studio Calico kit, Soda Fountain. Photos taken by my darling, Stephen.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Nothing makes me happier than when my children are happy. Here's to a good tomorrow too. (It never hurts to go for the ice cream when you are in a funk!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so neat.
    What a great idea too. A page like this for anyone would get them out of a slump. I need to scrap a ME page...and soon.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!